From:
"Ann M. Calandro" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 17:36:16 EDT
I heard this on the radio on my way to work.  The radio show was asking for
people to call in funny stories, and this is what I heard.  The caller was a
secretary to the president of a local university, and was pumping her milk for
her baby.  When she got to work in the morning, she realized she had not brought
clean containers to store the milk in, so she went to the cafeteria and got some
clean glasses and some aluminum foil.  After her morning pumping, she placed the
milk in the refrigerator with the foil over it.  Later in the day, she noticed
it was gone and asked another secretary if she knew what had happened to it.
The secretary's face grew pale and she said, I thought that milk was for the
president's tea this afternoon, and I put it in the pitcher on the table with
the coffee and the tea and the sugar.  It was too late to do anything about it,
but as soon as the tea was over, the secretary asked the university president if
anyone had taken milk in their coffee or tea.  He said he did not believe anyone
had.  Relieved, she told him that that was her milk for her baby.

The next day she received a long certificate praising her for her contributions
to the university up and beyond the call of duty!  Signed by the president.

Ann Calandro,RNC,IBCLC
North Carolina