From:
Sharon Knorr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 18:12:09 -0500
Hi Nikki,

I worked in a lab in a children's hospital in the early 70's and remember
the mucoid pseudomonas we would culture from the lungs of kids with CF. It
would cover the entire plate with a thick, glistening green/blue mass that
would slide down the plate when you tilted it. It was the grossest thing I
ever saw, almost like something from a science fiction movie. Smelled like
grapes.

Sharon