From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 12:35:46 -0500
Hi all!

I wish I could have seen that ad!  I have not seen it here on TV in Calif.,
and my TV is on most of the time!  (just for background noise, really!  I
hate soaps! )  If anyone in LLL knows when it is supposed to air and on what
station (CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, PBS...)  please let us know!  I think it would
be a wonderful thing for all to see, and if we knew WHEN it was going to be
aired we could spread the word to as many people as possible!
Talk about sowing seeds!.....

Jay

P.S.  This weekend my family and good friend Karen Evons family went to see a
Santa Parade.  After the parade, we went to a local fast food place to eat.
 Of course, Ben wanted to nurse.  The place just happened to filled woth
teenagers, most of whom did double takes when they realized what I was doing!
 :)  The girls didn't seem to impressed, but the boys were interested!
"Out I go to sow some seeds,
  sow some seeds,
  sow some seed.
  Out I go to sow some seeds,