From:
Centro Lacted <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 03:35:23 -0700
A LLLL from Puerto Rico asked me to post you in the case of a man who called LLL-PR because a doctor told him LLL could help his wife by providing her with used maternity clothes.

  The LLLL explained to him that we only provide breastfeeding counseling, but that she would provide him with breastfeeeding literature.

  The LLLI tried to reach a Spanish speaking leader in GA, but to no avail.

  The situation is the following:  Both are Mexican immigrants living in Georgia.  This is their first child.  Both are out of jobs.  Their names are Juana Diaz & Juan Torres.  Their phone # is 706-768-3942.  And their friend address is:
  P.O. Box 1418
  Cornelia, Georgia 30531

  I dont know what to say...strange, isnt it?

  Carmen Cabrer, IBCLC
  www.lacted.com
  Puerto Rico