Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 11:13:27 EDT
Although I don't like using artificial milk company literature, the booklet
done by Paula Meier for Ross (both parent and professional versions) is very
well done and research based.  Also, the new LLLI Breastfeeding the Premie
small book is superb.  A LLLI Independent Study Module on Breastfeeding the
Preterm Infant in the NICU (based on a lecture I gave to docs at a LLLI
Medical Associates meeting) will be out shortly - it is at the printers I am
told.  All of these resources have extensive reference lists.
Nancy Wight MD, FAAP, IBCLC
Neonatology
San Diego, CA