From:
bclesperance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 20:45:48 -0600
Have any of your moms c/o the smell from the use of cabbage? I have been
re: washing, freezing and applying two hours on and two hours off. I've
been telling the moms it is no different than how your house smells when
you cook it!

Also, sorry this is not bf related, but I am having surgery on my feet on
Friday-The Podiatrist is telling me the main problem will be edema/possible
infection. I will have bandages on three toes which they have instructed I
must not get wet. They will be on for two weeks until the stitches are
removed. (I guess orthopedic surgery doesn't use moisture barrier wound
healing?.)  My question: would it help to use cabbage? Where would I put
it?  Thanks so much!  I do not have the "Cabbage Queen's" email or I would
have emailed her privately.

Carol L'Esperance, RN, MSN, IBCLC, Albuquerque, NM-Hoping to be running
again soon!