From:
Karen Seroussi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 11:49:53 -0400
Rachel,

Thank you for the link to see what Constitution Day is like.  You have a
tall, handsome son!  I played the clarinet for many years, also in a
performing marching band.

Great letter to Karger, short and to the point.

I had a thought on an image for the pediatric publication.  How about a
large, obviously adult hand, with a tiny infant hand cradled in it?  Or
two hands (parents) linked together cradling the infant hand?

I found it amusing for them to say they seek a message that doesn't
imply a specific manner of raising one's children!  Seems to me a bottle
does exactly that.

Karen Seroussi, LLLL, IBCLC--volunteer and private practice