From:
Linda Rosetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 1995 01:41:29 -0400
Hi all,
I have loved the discussion on seeing life from baby eyes.  It has been
especially relevant to me as I watch my baby, now 14, desend on the kitchen
after track practice. As he starts to devour I now sit back and smile and
just imagine trying to keep him on a 3-4 hour schedule. (He was a constant
snacker as a baby too). Being a mom does have it's moments....

Linda
Clarkston, Wa.