From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 1995 10:08:49 -0400
Hi. Welcome to all the new members who have signed on. Just a quick note as
you enjoy Lactnet. There will be a large contingency of Lactnetters at the
ILCA conference in July.

I am currently taking orders for a LACTNET T shirt...L, XL, or 2XL..cost
between $12-15 US. I ahven't figured out the cost to our Israeli,
Austrailian, etc. friends, but I will figure it out.

If you think you want a Tshirt, please let me know asap.

White shirt with Blue and Green Globe on the front that says LATCH ON TO
LACTNET!

Kathleen B.
Co owner lactnet, t shirt queen...

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC (email = [log in to unmask])
"Personally I am always ready to learn, although I do not always
like being taught."    Winston Churchill