From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:02:44 +1100
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I was specifically looking for
physical impacts of crying on babies and while many papers etc talk about
the potential psychological detriment of breastfeeding getting the physical
aspect has been difficult. However, Pat you got it in one! and I actually
had that paper buried in a stack at home. Just what I was looking for.
Thanks everyone!!

Gotta share a funny. I've just put my little one to bed (6yo been
breastfeeding for 2.5y) and as we snuggled, her head against my breast and I
read her her story my tummy rumbled and she obviously heard it. Her reponse
"Mummy, I heard your nipple making milk" Must've been that milk shake
machine. LOL!

Karleen Gribble
Australia

> Karleen,
> Risk in Mother-Infant Separation Postbirth.  Gene Cranston Anderson.
Image: