From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 09:37:26 -0800

Kate, isn't it sweet how our children can be so generous and sharing of
something that means so much to them (since for toddlers, it's usually
the
other way around-- "MINE"!). Mari Douma, DO
**********************

I'd reply privately, but I wanted to say Welcome, Mari!!  I'm so happy
to see another D.O. here on Lactnet.  We need more of you in the US
and more of you here.  For all you who haven't "tried" a DO or
encountered good ones in your work, I urge you to do so, *especially*
ones who practice Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.

Hmmmm... this isnt' an ad, is it?

I used to suspect that my daughters offered me their food as toddlers
so that I was ensured plentiful milk from their sharings of chewed
upon bagels and grubby tangerine sections.

==

Kate Hallberg, mom to Ursula (wow! 4) and Sage (1.5)
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina
"It is the job of the physician to find health, anyone can find disease"
- A.T.Still, "Philosophy of Osteopathy",1886
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/8193/