Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 22:07:32 GMT
I'm Magda Sachs, a new subscriber.  I am a Breastfeeding Supporter for BfN  The
Breastfeeding Network, a newish breastfeeding mother-support group in the UK.
(I was previously a breastfeeding counsellor with the National Childbirth Trust,
and left last year over the issue of sponsorship).  I am also a 'local contact'
for Baby Milk Action, UK's IBFAN group, and have been involved in a multi-agency
group looking at the UK law on breastmilk substitutes.

I have lived in England for about 20 years, my children were born and breastfed
here, but I come from the US:  'you can take the woman out of Berkeley but
you can't take Berkeley out of the woman'.

Magda Sachs