Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 08:37:55 -0500
Jerry Scott & Rick Kirkman have done it again!

Another breastfeeding comic to clip and save --

first frame;  Wanda mentions weaning "Hammie" - Darryl mentions that Hammie
is a year old now.

second frame; discussion about eating solids and how it would be a break
for mom....

third frame;  Hammie comes over,  tugs on mom's shirt saying "num-num?"

Last frame shows Hammie nursing, dad looking on smiling and mom saying "On
the other hand, there's no rush..."

Yeah, Baby Blues!!!
They have a web site at www.babyblues.com where you can email them with
your comments.

If you don't have Baby Blues in your paper, you're definitely missing out -
email your local newspaper and ask for it - it's great!
[and speaking of files - I have a whole folder of Baby Blues AND I know
where it is!]

Gail
Gail S. Hertz, MD, IBCLC
Resident,  Dept. of Pediatrics