From:
Elizabeth Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:55:29 -0500
Sorry Julieanne and others (Aussie or not!), for failing to give generic
info.

Motrin is a brand here in th USA for ibuprofen.
APNO is a term coined by Jack Newman for his All Purpose Nipple Ointment,
and here is the link to his description of the ointment, from his website,
dated 2009:
http://www.nbci.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=76:all-purpose-nipple-ointment-apno&catid=5:information&Itemid=17.

Note that he has changed the APNO formulation a bit over the years -- some
friendly websites have earlier versions of his "recipe" posted.  I'd trust
the one from his own site..

--
Liz Brooks JD IBCLC
Wyndmoor, PA, USA