From:
Duce Linda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 15:09:37 -0500
Thanks, Karen.  I know we shouldn't use Reglan and Dom together, but how do
you feel about Fenugreek or a combination galactogogue at the same time as
Dom or Reglan?

By the way, the mom tried the SNS again, and as of last night, baby was
taking it better than she had the first time, and mom says baby was much
more contented at breast.  Can't wait to hear how she did thru the night.

This busy child so reminds ( personal anecdote in this paragraph) me of my
own oldest daughter who "spider-walked" on her back using her heels and the
back of her head rather than crawl (so she could see what was going on, I
think), found her on the counter top headed to the top of the refrigerator
at somewhere between 9 and 18 months, and went on a nursing strike at nine
months, never to return.  She has been consistent throughout her life and
now regionally manages a chain of hotels.

I suspect this baby may be sewn from a similar cloth. When the group gets
loud, the baby (who perches on her mama's knee facing the group or "stands"
on mama's lap) begins her own litany of boisterous vocalization.  She's
ready to take on the world.  Thank you for helping her take it on
well-nourished.

I will absolutely keep you posted about tongue assessment and everything
else, and can't thank you enough.
~Linda