From:
Ilene Fabisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:28:42 -0500
Well I found out about the new ABM at Walmart.  It is called Parent's
Choice (weird name, not this parent's choice!)  It has a comparison chart
in the little pamphlet that you can pick up with the ABM.
It makes it sound like it is the same as breastmilk.  It has added beta
carotene and nucleotides (not the antibodies, of course, as was reported
to me).  If anyone interested in the comparisons, I will post but I'd
rather not waste my time if there is no interest.  It is upsetting though
that apparently some poorly educated will come away feeling this is just
like breastmilk ( this is apparently what happened with the women I work
with).

Warmly, Ilene Fabisch, Brockton, MA
"Each day is a blank canvas waiting for our unique brushstrokes to create
a masterpiece."