Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:42:45 -0500
> << I tell moms that colostrum is as valauble as liquid gold.  Impresses
them!
>  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ >>
>
> Well, I tell moms that colostrum "contains all sorts of magical stuff."
Andrew MD

I tell moms that colostrum "contains all sorts of scientific stuff like
antibodies, etc - THAT CAN'T BE DUPLICATED by any company" and then for the
moms that  express and save we put special stickers on the containers.
Along with saying Colostrum and the baby's name the stickers have a gold
star on a royal blue background. Actions speak as loud as words sometimes.

Gail
Gail S. Hertz, MD, IBCLC
Resident,  Dept. of Pediatrics
PSGHS Children's Hospital