From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 12:24:46 -0500
Hi All,
I admit I hadn't een heard of these things, but my first reaction to the
subject line was one of distaste. (no pun intended)  I agree that it seems
like a step backwards.  A. Eagles (Sorry, don't know your first name) I
wouldn't lighten up.  While it may be a cutesy idea for something like a
bachelor party, I personally fell that it is inappropriate for this type of
forum.  Having gone through many months of pain in order to BF my son, and
also being a survivor of sexual abuse, the last thing I would need to see
would be my Dr licking/sucking away on one of these things.
Jay
who wishes people would think before they act, sometimes