From:
T Pitman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 08:13:41 -0500
If you go to the website www.todaysgrandparent.com you will find some
articles I (and others) have written for grandparents. Click on the "reading
room" box and it will take you to past issues and articles. One in
particular that you might find useful is called "Help! I Forget How to Do
This: The Grandparent's Guide to Baby Care." It's intended to share
information about ideas that might be new to grandparents, and it includes
info on breastfeeding. I've had positive comments from both parents and
grandparents about it.

I hope this helps.

Teresa Pitman
Guelph, Ontario