From:
Pearl Shifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 22:01:24 EDT
does anyone have good experience with an internet provider, where you can
search the web, get on the internet, etc. with a minimum of problems?
Whenever I try AOL I remember why I dropped it in the first place;
searches take too long, the computer freezes up and I need to reboot to
escape.
I'd like to be able to access the web, and would like suggestions
privately from folks who 1) have access through a reliable server and 2)
have the time to respond!
thanks for your help, sorry if this is too much off the topic.
Best,
Pearl Shifer, IBCLC
Brooklyn, NY
where all I have right now is email