From:
Paull Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:14:30 -0800
My son was 25 months old when I became pregnant with his sister
(planned), I had had one period and was ready to try for #2!  He nursed
throughout he pregnancy, even when my milk became 'yucky' and on the
days I thought I was going to go nuts with pain of sore nipples.  My
daughter was born when my son was 34 months old, she was 39 weeks.  He
nursed while I was in labor (boy does that help speed up contractions!!)
and they nursed together for the first time minutes after she slid out
of my body.  They are both still nursing together, my son will be five
next month, he nurses 1-2 times a day.  My daughter is nursing more now
than as a newborn...ahh the two's!
--

Robyn Paull
LLLL San Diego South Bay