From:
Francine Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 16:45:10 -0400
>Before we tar and feather (virtually!) the researcher who did the study
>where alcohol was added to breastmilk given to the mothers' babies in a
>bottle, we need to READ the entire study.

I agree.  What is the complete citation.  I couldn't access the article
using the URL given on LACTNET.

However, if the researcher actually did use EBM with acohol added to it and
inferred that the results were similar to those from BM of a mother who had
ingested acohol, I believe the study is seriously flawed.

Francine Nichols
Washington, DC