Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 04:39:48 EDT
Lactnetters and friends,

The British Medical Journal can be accessed by

http://www.bmj.com

You can get sent by BMJ email customised alerts of selected topics and
specialities from the magazine.  Mary Broadfoot (thank you, Mary) brought this
to my attention and I have been able to look at on screen and download the
following studies from Sat 11th April issue of BMJ.

'Protecting breastfeeding from breastmilk substitutes - The WHO code is widely
violated and needs monitoring and supporting', A. Costelloe & H. S. Sachdev

'Violoations of the international code of marketing of breastmilk substitutes:
prevalence in four countries', Anna Taylor.

You choose which selected topics and specialities you wish to be informed
about - breastfeeding/breastmilk comes under Paediatrics: Perinatal and
Paediatrics: Other Paediatrics.  There may be other specialities that these
might come under and will have to further explore.

k regards to you, Helen M. Woodman, NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor UK