From:
Diana Dietz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 09:09:44 -0700
Hi everyone! For those folks who missed out on purchasing Lactnet
T-shirts earlier this year, I have 10 shirts leftover (L, XL, XXL). If
you'd like a shirt and will be attending the ILCA Conference in Kansas
City, you may purchase one at my exhibit booth. (Any proceeds from the
shirt sales go to Lactnet, not me; I volunteered to handle production,
sales and order fulfillment.) The shirts will be sold on a first-come,
first-served basis; please don't ask me to hold a shirt for you. If
you'd like a shirt and need one mailed to you, e-mail me right away.

In case you haven't the slightest idea what I'm talking about, here's