From:
Joyce Blangiardo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:31:54 -0500
Sincere thanks to Kathy A., Liz, Sara, Helen, and others who've posted and
the many others who emailed me privately to share experiences and
information on cabbage's anti-inflammatory properties.  Sheila's post about
Kale has me wondering whether anyone has the time or motivation to look at
experimenting to compare the efficacy of Kale vs, Cabbage when applied to
breasts, jaws, or other body parts for its anti-inflammatory properties?
Ah, cabbage.....its not just for St. Patty's Day anymore.  : ))
Joyce Blangiardo RN, FACCE, IBCLC