Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:42:02 EDT
In a message dated 07/17/2002 2:44:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I am a hospital based and private practice LC and
> recertifying  at 10 years this July.  I'm experiencing a
> little bit of test anxiety and would appreciate any
> suggestions from any of you

Hmmm -- I prescribe a hot fudge sundae, a trip to your favorite restaurant, a
day at the beach, a manicure AND pedicure, a massage, and a good trashy novel
with a tall glass of iced tea.

Other than that, I recommend what every labor coach says to every mother:
RELAX.

You're gonna do great!  Remember that in 2001, 100% of the 10 year
recertifying candidates passed the exam and the average score was 80%.

Jan Barger, RN, MA, IBCLC -- Wheaton IL -- who is also taking it again this
year -- 15 yrs & counting.
Lactation Education Consultants
www.lactationeducationconsultants.com