From:
Jeanne Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 08:20:23 -0500
>  Reminded me of the woman who used egg whites as lubrication prior to
> intercourse.  Worked for a little while, unfortunately, with the heat and
> friction involved, they cooked.

And I was worried about Salmonella! ...

Personally, I recommend Astroglide.  It's a lubricant that is sold next
to the condoms, less than $6 at Walmart (at least in Texas) and parents
get a kick out of the name.  It doesn't stain, has no odor and a little
bit goes a long way.

It works, eases the suffering of the perimenopausal period, and has
probably saved more than a few marriages.

Disclaimer:  I don't own stock, but it's tempting ;-D
--
Jeanne Mitchell
Austin, TX