From:
Jodine Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2011 09:16:15 -0600
Nice, Liz.

Jannette, you may wish to add that Health Canada's revised guidelines for health professionals making recommendations for healthy infant feeding (ages 0-6 months) are in draft form, and due out shortly. Perhaps she should hold off distributing the materials until she is able to refer to the new guidelines?

-- Jodine Chase
Edmonton, Canada