From:
Kellie Whitney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:30:39 -0700
What I found to be truly irritating about this letter is that he is an MD, but he is a PSYCHIATRIST!!!!!!!

  We know how much inacurate information some OBs and Peds have on breastfeeding (not the wonderful MDs on this list, of course). I cannot imagine the lack of information this doctor has on the topic of breastfeeding. I do not know if his statements about blood pressure are acurate or not. I am a well-educated, but lay, LLLL. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that his statement is accurate. Breastfeeding is the biologic norm, so perhaps those fluctuation in BP are in some way beneficial.

  Grrrr
  Kellie Whitney, LLLL