Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:58:47 EST
Someone else might beat me to the punch on this, but Deanne said:

<< It is a great publication but is sent only to physicians who are members of
 the Academy.   If you know an interested physician, get them to join the
 Academy by writing:
 The Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine
 P.O. Box 15945-284
 Lenexa, IS 66285-5945 >>

Actually, any one can subscribe to the newsletter, but only physicians can
join the organization.  I've subscribed since its inception, and really like
it a lot.  Thank you to all who make it possible!  And I am always delighted
to see one of "us" in print!!

Jan B.