From:
julie taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2009 09:03:15 -0700
I would probably speak to the instructor privately after the class and politely point out the discrepancy while also pointing out my qualifications. If you judge your teacher to be inapproachable then I would update my colleagues while having coffee with them at lunchtime!
Good luck!
Julie Taylor
RN IBCLC