Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 08:19:56 EDT
Personally with my first I had tons more milk. With the next four it seemed
like less and less. Not less and less as in worried about baby not having
enough but less and less engorgement and leaking. I felt it was because my
body had been there done that and knew what it was doing and didn't have to
go overboard to ensure baby had enough.

I did always feel guilty that with each child I felt they got less and less
time of me sitting there nursing them...but perhaps this is where the body
produces more milk and baby gets very good at nursing fast!

Belinda Bohnert
Nursing Matters
Breastpump Sales & Rental
Mission Kansas