From:
"Helgesen, Jane M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 11:30:15 -0500
Erika,

We use a lot of Lecithin, and herb that emulsifies fat. 1200mg 3x/day. I have seen amazing results and it often works right away. Once the plugging settles down, some moms stay on the herb at 1200mg 1x/day to keep from plugging again. If they go off and it comes back, then I recommend starting over and keeping on the low dose thereafter.

Jane Helgesen RN IBCLC