From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:22:25 -0500
I am on the listserv of the Association for Research on Mothering and
just received the attached call for papers for their upcoming
conference on Maternal Health and Well Being. Just passing it on in
case someone wants to submit a proposal or suggest someone fora
keynote speaker.

Naomi Bar-Yam

Begin forwarded message:

Naomi Bar-Yam Ph.D.