From:
Becky Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 23:30:53 -0500
On Wed, 23 Aug 1995, Becky Krumwiede wrote:

> Thanks for all the comments about these books; I, too, have been less than
> enthralled with them.  However did they get so popular?!  The corporation for
> which I run a lactation program gives the "Expecting" book as a gift to all
> newly pregnant employees.  Does anyone out there know of a similar book that is
> better that I might encourage them to switch to?
>
> Becky Krumwiede, RN, IBCLC, Wisconsin

The books that I would suggest would be "The Birth Book" by Dr. Sears or
"Natural Chilbirth The Bradley Way".  There is also a wonderful not very
well know book that is very supportive of natural birth and
breastfeeding.  It is "The Midwife's Complete Pregnancy and Childbirth
Book" By M. McCartney & A. Van Dermeer.
 Becky Hanson, BA, LLLI, AAHCC,
ICEA & MOM X 2