From:
Roberta Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 1995 02:07:22 -0600
Dear Rosemarie:

How close are you *really* to the North Pole? Do you have the inside dope
on whether Santa Claus was breastfed? Did Mrs. Santa tandem-nurse some of
those elves?...or was it a case of induced lactation since they were not
her own children? What can you tell us of the freezing temperature of EBM?
(expressed breastmilk, for all of you new folks) And at the North Pole, how
long can you leave breastmilk at room temp.?  What's the frequency of
nursing among the raindeer (or is tht reigndeer?...reindeer..OH FORGET IT!)

In other words, welcome to Lactnet!

Your mentioning of the need for a Lactnet Detox Center is a great suggestion.
(It's now 1:50 am here...yawn)
Does that mean that I have a case of Lactnet-itis?...or is it a Lactnetocele?
Did I unknowingly swollow some powerful Lactnetogogue?... or would you
recommend that the cabbage-cure  should be applied for  over-active
Lactnetation.  :-)

Now you know, I'm one of the nuttier Lactnetters floating around. Must be
all the sun I get down here in sunny Yucatan, Mexico. Fried brain and all
that.

Adios,

Roberta, the Official (if I passed the IBLCE exam last July) Mexican Milk
Maid.