From:
priscilla tansley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:02:16 -0500
I just received a very late confirmation for next week's VLCA conference in Burlington, Vermont.  I was hoping to stay both Wednesday and Thursday night, but they are already booked solid for Wednesday.  Is there anyone out there that will be staying at the Radisson and would like to share a room and expense for two nights?  I don't snore and I'm neat.  Please, please email me soon and privately @ [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Priscilla Tansley RN,BSN,IBCLC