From:
Lora M Gleaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 20:29:49 EST
Dr. Shaw,

I fully respect your med reference that you used to recommend against the
use of tea tree oil on nipples.  Would you like to address all the
products containing tea tree oil such as toothpaste, dental floss, and
throat lozenges that I happen to use that have the tea tree oil as the
main ingredient?  Did the reference say that the symptoms were specific
to infants/toddlers and not adults?  I gues my main concern is for my
toddler & small children.

Also, the products are coming with no warning against infants using the
products.

Thanks for your input.

Lora Gleaton, LLLL