Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:48:14 -0500
For those of you that asked about the breastfeeding survey that I mail
to all of my patients , here are the questions , these are in a
brochure, that the patient can refold and drop in the mail , postage
prepaid.

Please rate the bf teaching you received in the hospital.
excellent good average fair poor

Did the staff give you consistent information on bf.
yes  no

How can we improve breastfeeding teaching  (fill in the blank)

Did a LC visit you while you were in the hospital ?
yes   no

If yes, do you feel this made a difference in your breastfeeding
success?
yes   no

Did you receive any bf teaching from other sources outside of the
hospital ?
yes  no
If yes, where? __________

DId you receive a phone call from the LC after you went home ?
yes  no

Were you interested in attending a bf class before or after you had the
baby ?
yes  no

If yes , would you prefer , before , after ,  both

Would you have been interested (for a fee) in having an LC visit you and
your baby at home after your discharge?  yes   no

Are you aware that our hospital rents Medela electric breast pumps ,
sells mini pumps , breast shells , books ,  nipple cream , and other bf
supplies

--
Cindy~

Cindy , RN, IBCLC  ~ Virginia , USA
ICQ # 412812          mailto:[log in to unmask]
Benefits of Breastfeeding Home Page http://www.erols.com/cindyrn
LactChat Home Page -  http://www.erols.com/cindyrn/lactchat.htm