From:
Mary Jozwiak IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 10:44:35 -0400
Thank you all for your help with the JHL sources. A nearby LC has offered
to loan me back issues and a kind MD will secure a subscription for me. I
am eternally grateful for all of your help.

It is a shame that membership in ILCA and JHL aren't more affordable. Not
all of us work in hospitals and several hundred dollars a year in fees are
out of reach for many of us. The mothers who contact us still deserve our
best and are entitled to the newest most updated info available.

Thank God Lacnet is free!

God bless you all.

Mary Jozwiak IBCLC, LLLL, AAPL