Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:36:11 EST
Had a mom call who weaned her baby at 10months. Has experienced sagging and
loss of breast size. Said her sister nursed 3 babies and went from a full C
cup to almost nothing but skin as she describes it.  Since this mom is trying
to get pregnant again, she is worried that if she nurses again she may end up
like her sister.  The women have been told that the loss of breast size is
due to pregnancy, not breastfeeding. I would appreciate if anyone could share
similar situations or advice for this mom.  Please respond to me privately,
since I am NOMAIL at this time.  Thanks, Pat G  IBCLC in Al.