From:
Susan Burger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:02:31 -0400
Dear all:

I am preparing for a meeting with a NY State Senator thanks to another lactation consultant who
graciously invited me along for my international experience.  So, I have been wandering the net and
discovered a great document that was done by a student at my old alma mater under the auspices of
one of my former professors.  If you need to see where your state stands legislatively and get
comparisons for proposed legislation, I would highly recommend this document.  You can find it by
going to the Webside of the United State Breastfeeding Committe.  The title is "State Legislation that
Protects, Promotes, and Supports Breastfeeding:  An inventory and analysis of state breastfeeding
and maternity leave legislation".

Best regards, Susan E. Burger, MHS, PhD, IBCLC

Who is still trying to figure out why she is getting at least some emails, but not from Rachel Myr!