From:
Wendy Funk ms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 13:38:46 -0500
Kathy, I was right there with you when I heard Peter Jennings.
My jaw literally hit the floor.  He started with something to the
effect of "just as our recent survey shows that x% of babies go
into daycare, the AAP recommends that babies be breastfed for a year".
Not a quote, but the implication was that working mothers would be
unable to do this!  Huh?????  I turned to my husband and chuckled,
"wouldn't it be ridiculous if Nestle sponsored this show?"  Anyone
want to guess what the very next commercial was?  YES, it was a
Stouffer's commercial!!!!  ARRRGGGHHH!

I went to www.abcnews.com and sent an email to them.

Wendy Funk