Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 11:06:26 GMT
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (15 lines)
>greetings from the BIG APPLE, Tel-Aviv is the BIG ORANGE and many of us at the ILCA conf. just did the BIG STEAK and the extra few pounds. Toby has been forwarding some  NETs and I am requesting to sign on at this new address- can be evadams or eviadams @ibm.net
>
>The dirt about the conference- Brian's talk was great, fits in nicely with a lot that we know from the suck angle- good convergence. Brain himself is very cool except he wore this black and red tie that probably won't show up on the video. I really wish you would have listened to me Brain. You should write in about the smiley tie if you haven't already.
>
>LACTNET meeting was fun except that most who attended were LURKERS!! hope they recover and participate- enjoyed having our 3 famous men there.  Dr. Tom's wife (who is a real honey) is on full alert for any possible cyberspace kidnappings or love affairs!
>
>It was great to see all of my old ( and new friends), our LACTNUTS were of course the best and most interesting lecturers.
>
>How can you people get down to writing all of this serious stuff so soon after the conference? I still haven't unpacked - just had to join in the conversation and be glad to see everyone got home in spite of the storms and interesting planes rides which circled around to avoid the storms in the east.
>
>Remember start saving for Australia in the year 2000!!
>
>Evi - who is temporarily in the Bronx
>

ATOM RSS1 RSS2