From:
Beadie Cambardella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 10:47:30 -0400
Don't we love having a library trustee on board.
Just to add to Mary Kay's information~some hospitals (maybe in the 50's)
received monies from a "Hill Burton "  fund.  Determine if your nearest
hospital received Hill Burton funding then there is a stipulation that the
locals have access to the library in that facility.  Now many hospital
medical libraries are called the "Health Resource Center" so if you called
and ask for the medical library you may get instead the Health Resource
Center. The woman who manages the one where I am employed is so very helpful
and knows how to get almost anything if you have the information that Mary
Kay listed even if it is from an outside source.
I just completed a project for a nurse recognition program that let me set
up a Lactation Consultants Corner in the Health Resource Center.
Beadie Cambardella RN IBCLC
Atlanta , GA