From:
Christine Lichte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:37:56 -0500
Hi everyone.  Just finished sending my letters.  I couldn't help but think
of the TV classic "Miracle on 34th Street".  My favorite part is when the
postal workers dump bag after bag of mail on the judge's desk that proved
Santa does exist.  The volumes of mail said it all and the case was closed!

I can just picture all of our letters being put on Secretary Thompson's
(and others) desk. All of that proof that there are people that really care
about the health of babies everywhere!  If Secretary Thompson had a gavel
then I hope he would use it to say "Case closed, the proof is here.  The
Campaign will go on as scheduled with NO changes!!"

It would be great to start the New Year with lots of Breastfeeding
Advertisements!  A huge Thank You to all who have made it possible for
people like me to easily write these letters and to the Listmothers for
having a forum like Lactnet in which this type of information can be shared.

Christine Lichte, LLL Leader, IBCLC