From:
Ruth Cantrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:12:17 +1000
Glad to hear the baby is out with mom now. That is great. Mum could
literally wear the baby on her person using a sling (maybe need to give
twins a turn each) throughout the day and be ready to respond to feeding
cues. chances are both babies will do just fine now that they are home with
their feeding source. Bedding twins together is also known to help.

ruth