From:
Penny Piercy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 1996 07:18:11 -0500
Calling all Lactnetters:

I am an LLLL who is currently also wearing the hat of part-time graduate
student at Indiana University's library school.  I am taking a course
this term in indexing and abstracting and as one of my major course
requirements, I will be indexing the contents of any 3 issues of 3
journals that I choose, so long as they are on a related topic.

Naturally, I'd like to use the topic of human lactation, so I thought I
could do the JHL, and New Beginnings, but I'm stumped for a third.  (For
obvious reasons, Breastfeeding Abstracts would be inappropriate.)

Could any one who has suggestions for a third title email me with your
suggestions?  I'm thinking the title would need to be US or Canadian
because it would have to be something I could get my hands on in the
requisite amount of time.  It also should be of sufficient length to be
considered a journal (rather than a newsletter, like ILCA's Globe).  A
special issue of any medical/allied health/anthropology/midwifery journal
devoted in whole or large part to lactation would probably be OK.

TIA,

Penny Piercy, LLLL, MOM (Patrick 2 3/4) from Bloomington, IN