From:
Coudray Françoise ADJ+ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:49:24 +0200
Dear Debbie,
Thanks for your questions! I have loved them;
I also like creating mcqs for my trainees.... it allows me to evaluate if
they have understood, if they have gaps...
Well, I remember whilst training to sit the exam, having worked upon
radioactive material for diagnosis or treatment, I also remember all the
books, numerous books read to prepare sitting the exam, and the books and
articles I continue to read each day: each day brings something new :-) !

Thanks Debbie,
Warmly,
Françoise