From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 12:34:46 -0400
Dear All, I wanted to let you know that Kathleen Auerbach has retired from
Lactnet as listmother. She began this list with me, in 1995, and worked
with us here for many years, administering the list and advocating for you,
the subscribers, and for the many breastfeeding mothers who were touched by
you all, as a result of our volunteer work.

If you wish to thank her for her good work, she is at
[log in to unmask]  Thank you Kathy, and hats off to a lifetime of
meaningful achievement in the breastfeeding world, and specifically in the
online breastfeeding education world.

I continue on, as always, and do need help to work on subscription,
technical issues, and list management, and am happy to announce that Rachel
Myr, our Norwegian friend, and breastfeeding advocate extraordinaire, will
join the ranks of Lactnet listmothers. Rachel will lend us her
breastfeeding expertise, as well as her unique sense of humor and way with
words. Thank you Rachel. If you want to thank HER, she is at [log in to unmask]

And last but not least, I give  a tip of my hat to the volunteers who work
with me and have for years, helping out with day to day list activities,
..Kathy Koch, in Maryland, Karen Zeretzke, in Louisiana, and Melissa
Vickers, in Tennnessee. Melissa was one of the main reasons we started
Lactnet. She was my online colleague, and without peers as she moved from
Georgia many years ago...for her, I worked to make a group of colleagues
and peers to talk to, to bounce ideas off of, etc, and the list has now
grown to nearly 3000 subscribers world wide.

So, thanks to you all, especially to Kathy Auerbach, my friend and
colleague and original listowner and list mother, and to Rachel Myr for
being brave enough  to join us now as new listmother.

: ) Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, Indep. Consultant
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://homepages.together.net/~kbruce/kbblact.html
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html
"Be impeccable with your word.